Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Immune Force is designed to enhance the body’s natural killer (NK) cell activity. NK cells are a special type of white blood cell that play a major role in addressing viral infections. Immune Force provides support for immune challenges while promoting the growth of healthy bacteria in the GI tract (probiotics). This is a great formula for those with immune and gastrointestinal (GI) concerns.
15 days’ supply per bottle.
- Provides natural support for immune challenges
- Encourages the growth of healthy gut bacteria
- Enhances the body’s natural killer (NK) cell activity, which promotes the normal process of eliminating unhealthy cells
- Zinc supports the normal development of immune cells and maintains the integrity of the body’s physical barriers
- Arabinogalactins support the healthy growth of gut bacteria while enhancing the body’s ability to identify and neutralize microbial threats
- Aloe vera supports a sharper immune response
- Olive leaf promotes a balanced inflammatory response, a healthy immune system, and many other health benefits
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or mitigate any disease or condition.*
How to Use
2 capsules two times per day, or as recommended by your health care professional. Can be taken with or without food.
You should always consult your physician before use, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredients panel carefully before ingestion. Stop taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, animal or dairy products, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
★ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
Out of stock