Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They say “You are what you eat,” but this is only one part of the story.
The truth is, you are what you eat, digest and assimilate. In other words, you will only get the benefits from food if you first break it down properly and absorb it. You must “unlock” the nourishment from what you eat.
But most people don’t digest their food well so they’re missing out on key nutrients! Plus, the incomplete digestion of food proteins has been linked to food allergies, headaches, and many other symptoms.
As we age, it’s common to experience a decline in stomach acid and digestive enzyme production. Stress, low thyroid function and medications such as acid blockers (proton pump inhibitors) can also lead to sluggish digestion.
Common symptoms of poor digestion include:
- Feeling better when you don’t eat
- Unhealthy hair and nails
- Abdominal cramps
- Low energy
- Brain fog
- Food allergies or intolerance
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Greasy, smelly stools
- Undigested food in stool
- Orange, green or pale-colored stools
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Body odor
- Bad breath
- Anemia (problems with iron, folate or B12 levels)
Max Digest is a powerhouse digestive formula that supports healthy digestion while maximizing nutrient absorption.
- Vegetarian formula
- Targeted enzyme support for food sensitivities
- Excellent choice for those who have difficulty digesting plant-based foods
- Enjoy less bloating! This formula includes a broad-spectrum blend of plant-digesting enzymes to break down tough foods like beans, legumes and cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, etc.)
- Supports regular, healthy bowel movements
- Supports better nutrient absorption from food, which can enhance your energy, hair and nails
- Stable and effective: Each enzyme in this formula has been tested for stability against a wide range of pH, gastric and temperature environments.
- Includes DPP-4, an enzyme that helps to digest and neutralize gluten
- Bitter herbs stimulate the body’s own natural production and release of digestive enzymes from the pancreas.
- Artichoke stimulates the body’s natural production of bile, which is key for breaking down fats, absorbing nutrients and supporting gallbladder health
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or mitigate any disease or condition.*
How to Use
1 capsule 15 minutes before a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
You should consult your physician before taking any product, especially if you are pregnant or nursing. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredients panel carefully before ingestion. Stop taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Up to 1 month’s supply per bottle, depending on use.
★ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99