Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Turmeric contains powerful antioxidants that support healthy levels of inflammation, a balanced gut microbiome, and strong immune function. This is one the best products for getting better, faster results on your health journey!
What makes Tru Turmeric so unique?
Tru Turmeric contains the Complete Turmeric Matrix, which includes compounds from the entire turmeric root, all working together as nature intended to deliver powerful results.
Most turmeric supplements only contain curcumin. Our clinically-studied formula contains standardized amounts of curcuminoids, turmerin protein and volatile oil, plus other components that make up the whole turmeric root. These compounds all work together to support a healthy GI tract, enhance detoxification, create a healthy gut microbiome, and to maintain a normal inflammatory balance.
There’s nothing else like it! Try it for a few months and feel the difference. You only need 1 capsule per day, so each bottle will last two months.
This product is uniquely ours.
- Helps to maintain a healthy inflammatory balance
- Promotes healthy levels of TNF-alpha, matrix metalloproteinases and other immune-mediating proteins and enzymes
- The only product that delivers compounds from the entire turmeric root – not just curcumin
- Full-spectrum formula that contains curcuminoids, volatile oil, turmerin protein, and other compounds that work together the way nature intended!
- Turmeric has been shown to encourage the expression of protective proteins in the body
- Clinically-studied ingredients that have proven efficacy
- Targets the gut lining: Promotes a balanced gut and supports the growth of healthy gut bacteria
- Supports healthy detoxification
- Helps to relieve occasional minor pain
- Encourages more comfortable menstrual periods
- Each bottle is a 2 months’ supply, less than $1 per day!
How to Use
1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Turmeric has been safely consumed for thousands of years, and its medicinal compound curcumin has an excellent safety profile. However, curcumin supplementation can cause mild gastrointestinal distress in some individuals, but this may be minimized by taking the supplement with food. High doses of curcumin can also deplete iron from the body, so it’s best to consult with your doctor if you have anemia or iron deficiency. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredients panel carefully before ingestion. Stop taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Does Not Contain
Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
★ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49
16 in stock